We are seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Administrative Specialist. We are looking for an individual who desires to join a dynamic and growing company. The successful candidate will be a results-oriented and highly detailed individual who is committed to building their career within this growing industry. The Administrative Specialist will be a key player on our team and contribute to the overall success of Titanium Legal Services.
This position is responsible for closing garnishments, acting as receptionist, answering phones, directing and transferring calls, filing, assisting with garnishment mailings and ensuring data is entered in an accurate and timely manner.
We are willing to train the right candidate who possesses the following:
• Minimum of an Associate's degree, preferred
• Good computer skills in MS Office, Adobe and Internet Explorer.
• Type a minimum of 35 wpm
• Must be able to multi-task and work independently.
• Attention to detail is very important.
• Must have strong organizational and communication and administrative skills.
• Must possess motivation and drive to complete all assigned tasks by set deadlines.
• A team player who is willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
• Previous legal experience is preferred but not required
Pay Rate: Starting at $14-$15/hour + Benefits
Preferred Skills: At Titanium, we offer a competitive compensation structure, Insurance benefits, free gym membership, Paid Time-Off, Volunteer and Community Outreach Programs, Wellness Initiatives, and a business casual environment. This position is full-time, M-F, 8 am - 5 pm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.